before booking, Please read our
- Pop up roof with breathable air vents and pull down bed to sleep two (max weight 23 st)
- Front double passenger seating (swivel?)
- Rock n Roll double bed on the ground level
- Solar Panel fitted to leisure battery for wild camping
- Electric hook up
- Water tank with sink (directly drains under the vehicle so no emptying the wastewater)
Fridge and Freezer
- Bluetooth stereo
- USB chargers and 3-pin plug sockets
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Tinted windows (with sliding window )
- Curtains throughout
- Three sets of interior spotlights
- Cooking/cleaning utensils and products
- Fire blanket
- Bottled drinking water
- Tea & coffee
- 1x prosecco
- Mattress topper
- Roll out mats
- Foldaway table
- First aid kit
The boring stuff
Full UK insurance is provided for one driver between 25-70 years of age with documentation, please contact for further info, additional drivers can also be added for a small fee. Breakdown cover included – RAC – A copy of this will remain in the vehicles glove box.
The remainder of the gas tank included. A new full gas cylinder can be supplied for your trip at an additional cost of £30?
One dog is allowed per trip and providing you return the van in the same condition there will be no extra charge, should the van return needing a full valet £25 will be charged
The van is available from 13:00 and must be returned at 12: 00 ( please be aware you will be charged if the van is returned late).
A full rental agreement must be signed at the release of the vehicle and a vehicle check carried out on the return
There is a 3-night minimum stay required for booking
We want you to have an enjoyable break so if there is anything extra that we can provide just ask, ( for example parking your car on our drive/unit for the duration of the trip)
Local pickup from a train station can be arranged. Free from Liverpool station other locations may be available for a small fee.
- Kitchen unit
- Suitable for tall people
- Dining area
- 4 Berths (Bunk bed, rock and roll bed x2ppl)
- Parking sensors?
- Navigation System
- Cooking set
- Camping chairs
- Camping plug
- Electric hook up
… as camper van enthusiasts ourselves, we know you may need a few extra things to complete your camper van adventure, so we’ve put together a list of extra things you. might need, for a small extra charge:
- bike rack (£25 per hire)
- 200-litre storage box (£20 per hire)
- detachable tow bar (£10 per hire)
Something to consider???
- Discount for bookings within 1 week: 5% Long Trip Deal
- Discount for bookings longer than 1 week: 10%
- Discount for bookings longer than 2 weeks: 15%
- Discount for bookings longer than 3 weeks: 20%
- Discount for bookings longer than 4 weeks: 25%
- No smoking
- Pets allowed
- Snow destinations allowed
- Festivals allowed
- Non-British license allowed
- Minimum age: 23 years
- Cancellation policy: Normal( see terms and conditions)
We expect you to treat the camper as your own. There will be no charge if you return the camper in the condition it left.
Policy territory; United Kingdom
Included; 23-75 years of age with a minimum of two years driving experience.
The deposit for this camping vehicle is £500. The deposit will be returned to you after the rental period. As long as the vehicle has no damage. After checks.
Booking; Minimum reservation period: