before booking, Please read our
CamperKings North West Coronavirus Procedure
The safety of our customers and staff is of paramount importance to us so we are taking additional precautions to help reduce the spread of the Coronavirus. We are closely monitoring the information shared by the UK Government and following their advice on how to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
To help protect our staff and customers we are encouraging regular hand washing, and the use of hand sanitizer, where available. We have also enhanced the already robust cleaning techniques of our vehicles after each rental in line with Government guidance. In particular, we are paying special attention to the places people touch such as steering wheels, door handles, keys, and hard surfaces.
All the vehicles we own are cleaned before the start of the rental period. We have implemented a minimum 24-hour gap between each rental to ensure each camper-van is supplied to you in a clean condition. We, therefore, ask that you inspect the vehicle before the start of the rental and only accept responsibility for the vehicle if you are happy that the camper-van has been thoroughly cleaned. By signing the Hire Agreement you are accepting responsibility for the campervan, confirming the vehicle has been cleaned to your satisfaction, and that Camperkings north-west cannot be held responsible if you contract COVID-19 during your rental period.
We advise all our customers to keep updated on the latest developments from the World Health Organisation and the UK Government.
Guests can rest assured that we’ve enhanced our cleaning and operational procedures to follow the respective Government and public health guidance, have carried out COVID-19 risk assessments and implemented the required Covid-19 secure procedures at all of our Vans at Camper Kings North West
Some of the measures we have taken to protect guests and staff include:
- Online check-in prior to arrival
- Covid secure workplaces in line with Government procedures
- Installing protective screens were applicable
- Social distancing & personal protective equipment
- Limited Contact Vehicle Collection & Returns
- Video Vehicle Demonstrations replacing staff handovers
- Campsite guides provided with all rentals to ensure guests have safe, socially distanced places to go on your road trip
- Deep cleaning of vehicles including interior surfaces, appliances, floors, drivers cab, kitchen utensils, bedding, extra items and vehicle exteriors all washed with professional cleaning materials
- Increased hand sanitising facilities
- Track and Trace Log Book